Saturday, January 16, 2010

Going to Bugis with Chloe is really not a good idea. This is what happened.

(At City Hall)
Chloe (C): Take a few more stops with me!
Me (A): Don’t want! Haiya see how first.
(At Bugis)
C: Take two more stops with me!
A: OKAYY fine.
(At Kallang)
A: omg where are we? Are we at Bugis?
C: um we passed it like so long ago?
A: ?!?!

Chloe, Chloe, Chloe. Master of minds.

Met with Brin before that! Please let time freeze I can’t let you go D:

And before that, Chloe Na Arthi Lava and me went Subway. And the most retarded thing happened.

Arthi: I really need to get home. I need to help my mom make rice cake.
Lava: Wait! I’m finishing (my subway sandwich) soon.
Me: Huh what’s that for!
Arthi: We have this festival that we need to celebrate.
Lava: Yeah but I can’t, cos I’m having my thingy.
Me: Then why Na doesn’t have to??

-Lava found it hysterically funny, strangely-

Arthi: I need to go back for the Harvest Fesitval!!!
Lava: BUT YOU’RE NOT A FARMER!
-Chloe joins in hysterical laugher-

-I start laughing too-

Chloe: Do you get it? –hahahaha-
Me: NO!! –hahahaha-
Lava: Then why are you laughing?? –hahahaah-

No comments: