Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I realised Cheryl has been stalking (“not stalking lah, just read your blog every other day only”) me for nearly 2 years.

Even when I closed my blog and privatized it she still waited until I opened it again. HAHAH. Funny :D

Nick has loads to learn from her on the art of stalking hahahah.

Eh I very man meh?? Why people say “Oh Amanda? The Man one isit?” PLEASE LA I’M SUPER GENTLE. *rolls up sleeves* I don’t even kill cockroaches!!

And I’m not even addicted to the zombieville game Cui Er, Jia Rong, Reuben and many more are addicted to >_> (You just shoot brains out of zombies sigh)

Oh did you know RYAN’S CHIN GOT HURT HAHAHAHAHA :D poor ryan chin’s chin.

Need to hand in PW notebook DIE LAH. My PW notes are at the back of my runway notebook. And the notebook is with the Runway teacher D:

Just shoot me now.

No comments: