Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wow. I don't think I've ever experienced such an intense concentration of stuff.

326 emails, 136 wall posts, 70 smses, and many of my awesome friends who came down to help me celebrate! I am very and truly touched (:

My only regret was that I wasn't able to celebrate it with people like my ex-classmates, Interactors, Runway mates and those I know from NCC. Sorry! ):

But I had a great time anyway(: Really appreciate it guys! Thanks ALOT and I really had a fantabulous time camwhoring with my PW group in the sky garden and dinner with OG(:

My classmates were hilarious la, sneakily wrote notes for me. Billz went to the toilet for SUPER LONG and I totally didn't realise, I honestly thought he was having constipation. And who can forget Rongz lusting after my cousin? Hahaha.

And Anishz I appreciate the thought of you and wanting to "cleanse" my sicko mind. You would be happy to know I'm thoroughly cleansed smelling like Morninga or whatever it is :D

Thanks for letting me know you'll always be there! My seventeenth will be unforgettable, one day I will look back on this day and laugh my head off :D

Cos that's what friends are for(:

No comments: