CNY is over! How quick:( All the visiting and stuff have left my head in a whirlwind of unfinished ticks off my list of to-dos.
Celebrated mommy's birthday at Bakerzin! The chocolate spewing from within was simply fabulous.

I bought her some durian cakes the next day. She was so glad yippee(: It's really quite yummy. 717 trading!

Derek (my cousin)'s house got a new family member: A rabbit called Money! Isn't it the sweetest?

The rabbit has eyeliner!

I don't look like a rabbit even though my junior thinks otherwise
This suddenly popped into my mind
Anisha: What do you call this --> *?
Me: As-ter-risk?
Anisha: Cheryl calls it an asteRIK.
Cheryl: I've always called it an asterik!
Anisha: No it's asterRISK.
Cheryl: Maybe asterisk is the plural of asterik.
Celebrated mommy's birthday at Bakerzin! The chocolate spewing from within was simply fabulous.
I bought her some durian cakes the next day. She was so glad yippee(: It's really quite yummy. 717 trading!
Derek (my cousin)'s house got a new family member: A rabbit called Money! Isn't it the sweetest?
The rabbit has eyeliner!
I don't look like a rabbit even though my junior thinks otherwise
This suddenly popped into my mind
Anisha: What do you call this --> *?
Me: As-ter-risk?
Anisha: Cheryl calls it an asteRIK.
Cheryl: I've always called it an asterik!
Anisha: No it's asterRISK.
Cheryl: Maybe asterisk is the plural of asterik.
No comments:
Post a Comment