Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ah Bao I`m so disappointed... literally...
6 hours ago

because you can be figuratively disappointed




I'm ruining myself by turning into a food eaten machine and I have never been happier:D

Going to grab a frappe from Starbucks tmr! Intense cravings cannot be held back due to sheer desire!

Anisha, Cheryl, ZK and I had a very enlightening talk about mankind and why some people make certain choices in life. And I bet ZK ttly regrets telling us so much because I kept linking everything to whatever that we talke about hahaha.

Apparently I'm famous in the centre, as declared by my tutee. I don't want service to end, I always have so much fun there. They provide food for your soul and for your tummy~

I realized life is too complicated to think about things that don't matter
Just go ahead and do what you want

No comments: