First bookout!
Being the good girlfriend I am, I left him to his own means as he stumbled upon Singaporean soil for the first time in 17 days
Being the good girlfriend I am, I left him to his own means as he stumbled upon Singaporean soil for the first time in 17 days
He and his bunkmates stumbled to Macs!
Hahaha why am I not surprised.
Met him on Saturday instead. Gave him panna cotta which I took so much effort to make
After I made it and I tried it, I knew he'd h8 it. But still, I made him eat a mouthful (I spent so much time and effort on it okay!!)


And yes as expected, me told me he h8s it hahahah
We ttly got lost otw to the Barrage :(

We took like super long to get there pfft. There was some event shizzles going on and supposedly no one is allowed in
But we trespassed anyway so there was barely anyone
(watch out we've got two badasses there!)
Took lots of Polaroids yay(:
Oh I hope the .gif shows on blogger!


There was a Barrage exhibition below (reminds me of Sec 4 days)
Was his first time there! Noob



On and on it goes
Where it stops nobody knows

Hehehe look we're on tv

Rich boy=can take cab

Me doing is trademark :] face heheh
Good thing we left before it started pouring!

Went over to Bugis Junction and had some Japanese goodness

After some time the chocolate will harden
Worth a try!
Went Pedro because he said he wanted to get me something with his first pay (((: <3
But they didn't have the size for the heels I wanted so we reserved a pair (the LAST one which resided at ION's Pedro wheee)

There was this woman who kept staring at me as I walked up and down the store
So I asked her if she thought they looked nice :P
She nodded in stunned silence! Hahahah
But really, I think they look nice too:)

(Sudden realization that it looks and feels like human hair ahhhh)


I can never find someone quite like you
--
Went over on Sunday to get our photoalbum/scrapbook done

Py: Look at all the hair you dropped!!
Me: NO not all are mine! *defensively points to 4cm long hair* That's yours!
Py:

Sorting photos

Some tangible love there

Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Hahaha why am I not surprised.
Met him on Saturday instead. Gave him panna cotta which I took so much effort to make
After I made it and I tried it, I knew he'd h8 it. But still, I made him eat a mouthful (I spent so much time and effort on it okay!!)
And yes as expected, me told me he h8s it hahahah
We ttly got lost otw to the Barrage :(
We took like super long to get there pfft. There was some event shizzles going on and supposedly no one is allowed in
But we trespassed anyway so there was barely anyone
(watch out we've got two badasses there!)
Took lots of Polaroids yay(:
Oh I hope the .gif shows on blogger!
There was a Barrage exhibition below (reminds me of Sec 4 days)
Was his first time there! Noob
On and on it goes
Where it stops nobody knows
Hehehe look we're on tv
Rich boy=can take cab
Me doing is trademark :] face heheh
Good thing we left before it started pouring!
Went over to Bugis Junction and had some Japanese goodness
After some time the chocolate will harden
Worth a try!
Went Pedro because he said he wanted to get me something with his first pay (((: <3
But they didn't have the size for the heels I wanted so we reserved a pair (the LAST one which resided at ION's Pedro wheee)
There was this woman who kept staring at me as I walked up and down the store
So I asked her if she thought they looked nice :P
She nodded in stunned silence! Hahahah
But really, I think they look nice too:)
(Sudden realization that it looks and feels like human hair ahhhh)
I can never find someone quite like you
--
Went over on Sunday to get our photoalbum/scrapbook done
Py: Look at all the hair you dropped!!
Me: NO not all are mine! *defensively points to 4cm long hair* That's yours!
Py:

Sorting photos
Some tangible love there
Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment