Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Gong hei fatt choi!!

Chinese New Year update!

Wow I realized I haven't blogged about a gazillion things. Maybe I'll get around to blogging about them on my 13 hour flight to my new crib (of which I will have to blog about too.. Sigh this week has been highly tumultuous and taxing)

ONE THING VERY IRRITATING

My relatives kept asking me, "Amanda why you orh lu lu (black black) one?"


I'M GOING FOR THE BRONZE BEAUTY LOOK OK NOT CHIO MEH

Hahaha okay kidding moving on to my CNY!!

 My ahma's finally cooking!!! OMG haven't tasted her cooking since she moved here, open kitchen concept all then she stopped cooking cos of ventilation problems:<



Not a very nice photo but I think my ahma is so <3 nbsp="" p="">
 
 Pandan chocolate kuehlapis and a solid white chocolate gold dust sprinkled goldfish!!!!!

Two yusheng combined into one

 He ate nearly half of the fish wtf. Damn sick

 Adding the fish!!! NIAN NIAN YOU YUUUU

 Formation before tossing

TOSS TOSS TOSS VIOLENTLY

Dinner :)

The three golden sisters! Me, my xiao aunt and sis

One of the last few times I'll see this view :(

And after dinner we went down to MBLM in search for desserts!


 #OOTD

 Ugly creamy chicken puff and molten chocolate cake!!!
BRAN HAS VDAY PLANSSSSS OMGGGG


 Yes yes lie on my buff arms

 Couple ootd

I really can't wait for Vday
But that means I'm leaving soon too :((((
Sigh this boy can really make me laugh like crazy even in a show like The Last Samurai. He'll put on that irritating azn viet accent, waaa last warning it is hilarious :')
"Why he de so stupid you klow, wear the hat got horns, later stuck in the floor"

 (He keeps saying MMM. MMMMM. MMMMMMMMM)



(still laughing.)
lol
lots of love
xoxo

No comments: