I've been so crazy busy these weeks, haven't had a proper break since Easter. Really looking forward to the next long holiday in a few weeks time, then there is Sports Day! (yes we still have that)
Spring is here and it has been amazing, more or less, we actually jump at the chance to sit and laze around in the sun, something totally unforeseen in singapore for sure. Not only that, academic classes are catching up and we actually have to start writing essays.. It's been really liberating doing academic writing once again. My thoughts used to be jumbled up and I will just write what I think but writing an essay definitely does not allow that..
Last night I ate at BDS for the first time and OMG the head waitress (student waitress- all freshmen have to do that) was SUCH A BITCH wtf. I was eating Bailey's coffee souffle and I told my friend, "Sorry man I'm not offering this to you because I know you don't like coffee." and she happened to be around, and said, "Oh yeah me too!"
I was kinda like wtf this is not your conversation but I just said, "Oh yeah you two have a lot in common huh!" guess what she said?? "Well yeah that's what smart people have in common"
And I swear to God I was just like
That night I ate myself into a food coma. We bought two bottles of wine and had champagne and cocktail on top of a 3 course dinner with appetisers and mignardises wtf I felt SO sick that night bleargh
I must have eaten enough to last myself a week

1 comment:
did u and brandon break up
Post a Comment