Sunday, June 30, 2013

My teacher crush since FOREVER

PaOkay so this is a rather embarrassing post but I wanna share my teacher crush with all of you!!! I first saw him a week after school started and I was like omgggg he looks super hot wtf

And don't laugh at me please because he is definitely not what one would say is hot or good looking by average standards hahaha (yes my taste is rather unique)


As you can tell from the photo (btw good job blogger app on iPhone!!! No more messed up photo layout! I like this!) he is a chef! A patisserie chef to be exact. He always works in the chocolate room (yes we have a chocolate room and a chocolate tempering machine which I sometimes secretly stick my fingers under to lick the smooth chocolate mmmmm) 

We had a couple of pastry production lessons and he's always working in that chocolate room so I got to see him quite a lot! And omg every time I see him I'll grab nancy and hyperventilate HAHAHHA he has those really deep eyes and he looks like such a bad child (;

So anyway I remember a month or two in I was very excitedly telling my roommate Jackie about him

Me: OMG so you know there is this chocolate chef which I had such a huge crush on, we finally talked today!!!
Jackie: What did you guys talk about??
Me: He was trying to walk past me and he said "excusez moi" to me!!
Jackie: LOL

It's a start anyway hahahah oh man thinking about it makes me wanna cry in laughter I was so silly :P

And now we mainly just exchange greetings! Every time he says bonjour I'll say hello and during that one time he said hello I'd say bonjour. We can never get it right! And I think he totally knows I have a crush on him seeing how I make no effort in hiding it lolol 

Little things in life that makes it more exciting hahah

Anyway my friends are putting up play, go support them! It's called Couch Theatre and their first play is going to be held soon! Go Facebook to learn more, more art and culture will always do you good :)

Bonne weekend! xx

No comments: