Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HELLO DARYL. HELLO PHIAT. Don't know how you two found my blog but I'm glad you've been entertained.

CLASS CAMP!

I climbed to the top!!!!! AWESOME RIGHT(: The only other pair is Jiarong and Billy WAHA. And we took like what, an hour or something. Julian said we spent 3 hours up there grr.

But anyway LEE CHERYL I AM SO PROUD OF YOU<3>

And I really feel sorry for the guys who had their downthere hurt like crap. I mean, when I was up there, it was painful for me already. Can't imagine what it'll be like to have rambutans down there (it's a jiarong thing-- "goodbye, balls!")

Camp ended at 5.30 and I was really really tired after that. My 'no-emotions' face is like the same face as my 'pissed-off' face. And people kept thinking I was angry or something HAHAH.

Went Cafe Cartel! Zhaokz kept asking people about Shoot Shag Marry (and of course, torturing him was equal fun)

Okay more next time about SSM(:

No comments: