I really really hope everything goes well otherwise I'll use all that cloth for a noose.
Or my model will strangle me. Whichever is less painful.
We were walking around and looking for zips and accessories, and Cui Er saw this nice pants zip and was wondering which length to get.
Cui Er: This zip looks nice!
Me: Yeah! What is it for?
Cui Er: The pants. I think I'm going to get the 5 inch one.
Me: Huh? Are you sure he's that long?
Cui Er: *stuns* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
like WTH! I didn't even mean it THAT way seriously. I was wondering why she's using 5', later he must zip from the bottom of his crotch or something.
Cui Er: I meant 5cm. *GIGGLE*
HAHAHA.
The world is going crazy, and Yong Liang's following as well. My PM is "Someone that you don't even know exists loves you." and he's trying to find out who loves me.
IS IT BEN
amanda; says:
who?!
?!?!?!?!?!
ben WHO????
the
amanda; says:
ben 10 (:
dict
is it is it?
amanda; says:
benedict chan?
BENEDICT CHAN???
AHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT
I REALLY LAUGHED
WHEN I SAW
HOW TO IMPROVE UR STANDING BROAD JUMP
SHAVE UR LEG HAIR (yeah i commented on his status)
OMIGOD
LOL
I'M STILL LAUHINGGGGGG
你跟 benedict chan 有一腿!
amanda; says:
hahahahahaha
OMG
Oh, the things I would do for a Christian Louboutin.
No comments:
Post a Comment