BEST (:
It's just great how you can have so much fun despite CTs next week. Going back to school was quite a big wake up call because the muggers are complaining they haven't mugged.
You know you're in deep shit when they complain they haven't mugged.
Selling jellybeans was quite interesting, almost went on TV!! Damn cool. But they wanted to interview us on Ai and it was like.. >_> AND WE SAW UTT. omg :D He's quite hot. (/fat whatever :D)
Speaking of which there's this fb group:
Girl: He's hot.
Boy: He's gay.
Boy: She's hot.
Girl: She's a bitch.
LOLOL.
Last night was.. interesting. JR and I had the most retarded conversation EVER because we were talking about different things for the first 10 minutes or so. HAHAH. He even went to shower and put me on loudspeaker so I kept yelling at him to wash behind his ears/in between his toes etcetc :D KINKY~
BON VOYAGE:D
I really wish my sister can stop laughing like the Annoying Orange :(
If only I could turn back time and freeze it at that moment.
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes
-Katy Perry
-Katy Perry
No comments:
Post a Comment