Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Went to Raffles Place today! Gosh my flip flops gave way and I had to drag one side of my shoes from shop to shop to find another pair )): super annoying!! i felt super crippled bleh. it was raining non stop and because my flipflops broke, all the water went onto my feet ughh):

but bought a new pair from charles and keith (Y)

Swimming! Omg I felt like some beached whale. I was totally struggling but hey, after 2h or so, I can finally swim (for like 10m max) but whee not bad (: I invented my own stroke -- the octopus stroke. My mom calls it the you-throw-baby-into-water stroke. Whichever.

I love phone calls that seem to never ever end :D

Haven't done productive work I feel so horrible. Then i read cheryl's blog and she sounded like she mugged super hard D: Guilty ttm.

GPP comments.. omg ): howhowhowhowhow. This is worrying.

No comments: