Disclaimer: I did not want to post this at the start, just wanted to let out sole steam. But it is so ridiculous that i must post it here so in future when i become a sous/exec chef i must remember not to display such ignorance
There is this new-ish person who joined the kitchen. And this person, who shall henceforth be known as SB, h8s me
Maybe because I don't respect her enough (I have my reasons. I don't see how she deserves it)
After I soaped+washed+sterilized the tables, D asked me to cling wrap the oil container. I put it on one of the tables and begun to wrap it
SB: You put here, no. Bottom dirty. Table becomes dirty. You put here (table behind me), then wrap.
Like fuck you la both tables are clean can?! Put on table behind me got difference? Cannot wipe again? As if you put it on another clean table will make a difference
SERIOUSLY
It's not that I don't respect authority
It's just that when you are using your authority to ask people to do illogical things, what kind of leader are you?
When I'm done with all my work at 2.30, and D released me, SB went to D and said I shouldn't leave until everyone else leaves. Bitch you want me to stand there and stare at you for half an hour?? REALLY? Fucking nonsensical
And that's not all
Oh yes
I have more
But I'm sure two examples more than sufficiently demonstrates my point
SHE MAKES ME SO MAD
Edit: Hey guys I'm blogging from work now
Why? Because SB decided to put me in pastry and a newbie who started off at pastry at garde mange for dinner service
Basically I'm standing here doing nothing while she's standing there doing nothing
WHOO!
Even K said "Amanda is clueless. She will only be a hindrance" which is absolutely true. So instead of helping out at GM on the busiest night of the week, I'm here at pastry
Doing preparation for GM
Crazy bitch

No comments:
Post a Comment