Monday, July 2, 2012

Pain is good

Went for two days of muaythai despite muscle aches after the first day
And I chalked up 8 bruises (one of which was because I dropped my phone on my toe)

Such a long time since I felt my muscle aches
And it never felt so good
Pain displacement works

One on one with Garrick on Sunday was really intense
I started off training by myself on my kicks when he gave me a skipping rope
Did pad work, did a lot of kneeing
Boy did I have to push myself! He kept asking if I can go faster, and I said yes
Push push push
My knee has a huge bruise now! But I accidentally kneed him in the solar plexus harder than expected.. :/

Then we clinched and fought for control until the back of my head hurts (I can't even lean my head back on something because it hurts..)
Close combat probably not too useful if I'm against someone bigger and stronger but meh good to know anyway

Last week of work! Feeling a bit funny inside hmm

No comments: