Sunday, July 29, 2012

What happens when you down shots like a boss

Don't. Ever. Just don't.

I just hit a new record for my drinking limit and I think that will stay for now
Shall drink wildly no more for now and focus on wholesome activities

"You are hardly at peace with yourself right?"
I've been trying so hard to keep myself occupied to not think of unhappy things
But when it gets quiet, they come together as a flood and that sucks
Went to a columbaria near midnight to find inner peace, and it really was so extremely tranquil
Even I felt embarrassed to be coughing so loudly

Then I was told (not by some spirit in case that's what you're wondering) that you only need 5 people in your life
One of them includes an agony aunty, someone who you can trust to tell your woes to and not judge you

And I realized; how many people can I truly tell all my woes to?
I don't need 1000 Facebook friends
I just need that one friend who will be there for me emotionally
One friend who won't press me for answers out of curiosity

And I'm so glad I've got you:')

Just hope this post will make you think twice about who you tell your troubles to
Because honestly, many people out there are just curious

Why satisfy their curiosity?

No comments: