Friday, August 12, 2011

Dating on stranger tides is fun:D

So much to remember already<3 I'm a happy kid thanks to you(:(:

That is until I think about the longass list of work to do then sigh sian:(

The councillor is quite lulz, restarted talking about when he will tell parents and inform school

It happens if I were to smoke/do illegal things (eg underaged sex)/hurt myself/hurt others.

So I asked him, what if students tell him in confidence and tell him not to tell anyone they're cutting themselves? He said he will ask for that student's permission but there is still a moral obligation to inform the parents, cos what if he/she cuts deeper than usual and the parents find out that the student told the councillor, then councillor confirm kena cos if he told the parents they MIGHT have intervened.

Which is kinda counterintuitive cos
1. If the parents were going to e calm and objective and try to find a way to solve the cutting issue, the child would have approached the parents in the first place
2. The parents will probably yell at him/her ten he/she emo some more then cut more

So.. Yeah. Quite tough to be councillor also. Like what if telling the parents may not the best for the kid? But if you don't tell, what if the parents could have helped the kid? Moral dilemmas~

Which is prolly why I can't e a councillor. If I told the parents then the kid turn up at my door with bloodshot eyes from all the crying, and look at me all Ju-On ish and say, "I trusted you. I won't forget this. I won't forget what you did to me. EVER. you just wait."

I will just flip zomg!


And when I got home, before I said Amen, asking God if He could play it again


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: