It has always used to be the case of choose the best secondary school and the best junior college when I was in primary school.
I turned down a DSA offer to Dunman High (I wrote an essay on how pro my chinese orchestra skillz are and DHS is a school whose CO is quite prestigious so they accepted me. Without an interview or whatever. Unconditional acceptanceÖ) and it was really risky cos I may do not as well as expected in PSLE, and what if I applied to DHS then they reject me cos I rejected them first?
But now, when applying to a university, it's a lot harder because there're so much more things to consider. The course you choose now will affect your LIFE. That's like 80 more years to go.
And there's the whole issue of the people and memories you'll leave behind if I go overseas. Sigh:C
No comments:
Post a Comment