Saturday, March 10, 2012

1000th: Goodbye Recruit Express

I cannot be more proud to have been a temp at Recruit Express:)
Here is but some flashbacks of my 3 months there


My pretty+lovely tablemate and friend EJY


Muaythai sparring partner ERH
Also one who always "Amanda.. Your candidate management.."
Hahaha I'll miss that


My team :) EAT ERR me EJY


Self shot lvl: 9000


Watched this movie for free with bf because of my 5.0 temps filled :')


So happy that East division won for DnD!!!! IT WAS SO WORTH IT:)))
No like seriously it is damn funny
And they practiced for it since I went in (which was mid December wtf)

Watch it here :)))
I help cut out the template for the Chinese words on the side heheh


My last lunch with East 1 and East 6:(
They treated me to Japanese:') It was really really yummyyyy. I never knew you could dip the beef into raw egg!!! Hahah exotic.
Happy lunch indeed:')


The other two temps got this for me!!
Have I ever mentioned I never had such a strap before even though it was all the rage some ten years ago? #hipster hahah
Thanks lots guys:))


The pantry!!! It looks FREAKING SMALL compared to the Ngee Ann City one. Hahahah. But it is WELL STOCKED!!! The cupboard above opens to a food-narnia, like cheese biscuits/wafer rolls/plain crackers/oreo/vegetable biscuits/green tea/rice tea and MANY MORE

Below is the place where water is kept to refill the water thingy. Smells damn sick, that's why it's open. I'm very convinced there's something dead inside, and the guys in the office refuse to check
OH BTW TELL YOU HORROR STORY. EJY was trying to dry her hands (not here though luckily) but the hand dryer didn't work. She decided it'd be a good idea to whack it, and a FREAKING COCKROACH DROPPED OUT FHL.

Never going to dry my hands using a hand dryer ever.


Forever doomed to use bottom row lockers (second from right) sighhh


With EDD whom I enjoy talking nonsense to in the office:)

One person I never got to see but was pretty close to was JAO. He closed my first temp and helped me close my last! Wow. "A good start and end", as he put it. Indeed it has been:)

Before I left I thanked everyone for truly making my temping experience such a memorable one. Of course, hugged my team members to death:') Seriously felt like tearing god. I will definitely miss them :< And I will definitely call in to prank call on April Fool's Day LOL

Said goodbye to the security guards too. There's a new one and I don't really know him but we'd always smile! And he seemed sorry to see me go :< And there's another one whom I kinda knew longer (he has fb! lol) and he told me to add him on facebook. Ahhhh. Feel so sad to leave, felt such a sense of belonging there:(((

Went over to NAC to sign some contract that says I can't offer services like that of RE or I must pay $100k. Like seriously? Do I look like I can form a company with my current ability? Hmm

Went over to East 5 and their office overlooks the bigass tv at A&F!!! The feel is totally different! Ours look outside is construction site/bus interchange/train tracks.
Nessa offered me two cubes of Royce chocolate caramel omg tastes super nice:')
Saw some people from North office which I only got to hear their voice but never met them.. They looked ttly different from how I imagined them to be!!! HAHAHA.

Shook hands with Kim (who is like the scariest woman alive. When she's around no one dares to walk to the pantry to eat cos she doesn't like it. Eating=low productivity="the weakest link must be removed") #SCARIESTMOMENTEVER I never thought I'd ever get to touch her lol

1000th post.
Yes, something significant:')


Best Regards,

Amanda Chan
HR Coordinator

Recruit Express Pte Ltd
1 Tampines Central 5 #08-04 CPF Tampines Building Singapore 529508
Tel: (65) 6786 0100
Fax: (65) 6783 7600

š Email: east@recruitexpress.com.sg
Website: www.recruitexpress.com.sg

*Voted No. 1 HR Vendor for the 5th consecutive year! (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011) ~ by the prestigious Human Resources magazine among HR professionals.

It is your constant belief and trust in us that give us the strength and confidence to grow and serve you.

For 2012, we promise to work even harder to serve you better. Your success is very important to us.

Once again, Thank You!

About Us:
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates. With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney and Kuala Lumpur as well as a partner network in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs.

No comments: