
Lower picture notwithstanding
Thank you Cheryl darling, without you I would probably not know the meaning of true friendship, for always being there, and always always being such a sweetheart, I am so happy for you :) :) :)
To Anisha, you're an annoying lying bugger ass but I AM REALLY GLAD FOR YOU :)
Thank you py for being a stupid ass and thinking I cried because I'm sad when actually I was touched beyond words and for ultimately telling me how proud you were of me, for forcing me to write one econs essay everyday (sometimes 4 wtf) and for being (mostly) patient when teaching me math and making me jump from a U to an A in a mere 3 months
Thank you Mr Sim and Mr Tan for never giving up on me, and reassuring me that I do have what it takes to succeed in life, and making me dissolve into tears again when you told me how proud you were of me
Thank you EJY and EAT for sending me encouraging messages :)
♥♥♥
Btw RI website crashed LOL
Ok awkward ending
No comments:
Post a Comment