Went to visit Nicole's newborn kittens! Due to the 3 photos limit on blogpress which i found out a while ago, most of the pictures are on my instagram instead.

LOOK AT THE LEEDLE KITTENS. Omg super love<33
The mummycat daoed the toy that we bought for her! The dog seemed more excited by it lol.
Then went to SHOP cos I wanted to buy shorts! Went F21, Zara, Topshop and
P&B. Topshop had this damn nice pink/blue dip dyed shorts!!! But it's like ultra short-.- so I settled for floral pants which I always wanted.
The Hunger Games was really nice! I loved it! It incited excitement, sadness and happiness throughout the show and it wasn't slow at all. Except the front, the camera was so shaky wtf damn irritating.
Spoiler alert!!
I felt so so sad when little Rue died:'( also when Gale watches Katniss lock lips with Peeta on national television.. Like, I feel it man!:(
Ok finish. Hahaha I think it's a really good movie, go watch! There's surely something and someone you can identify with, be it love, loyalty, honesty, friendship, bravery, fear etc. Like it's a v upfront and exaggerated version of the society.. Some people will try to form a supposed alliance with you but that's just to make use of you, until you've outlived your usefulness.
Friends, however, will risk their lives for you, because you'll do it for them.
Dinner was an unhealthily delicious affair, complete with crisscut fries and onion rings. There was free tomato salsa, which reminded me of Manna Cafe's (carl's obviously not as nice) and how bb said he knew how to make but never made it for me lol.
But the next day when I went his house, guess who was making tomato salsa~~

Super yummy with biscuits!!
And there was chocolate ice blended too, that sweetheart:')
Question: If your sibling was chosen at The Hunger Games, would you have volunteered to be tribute?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment