So I decided one day to make my bb come and drive me from the mrt to her house
Me: Eh come drive me leh
Bb: Omg I never drive without parents before!
Me: IDC COME. I call you when I'm here?
Bb: But when I'm driving I can't pick up calls!
BBDC has trained a perfect student:) Hahahah! Anyway she was never a rule breaker so yeah not surprising.
So I waited like DAMN long for her to come because she can't park the vehicle and wait (single lane) -.- When she finally came, omg I swear, I was v surprised to find the car so warm
She didn't even turn on the aircon!!! And the windows are all up tight shut! I swear if not for me she would have died of CO suffocation or something:O Turns out she was so focused on driving that she didn't turn on the aircon LOL
When we finally reached her place, she turned into the corner and parallel parked (kinda. She just swooped in cos it's like a curb? Idk how to say) and she was reversing like a boss, then going forward and reversing again
Me: What're you reversing for?
Bb: Actually.. I have no idea.
HAHAHAHA I DIED LOL!!!
And she parked fucking close to the curb, cos its curved right, the curve was UNDER the car lol!! She like a 生活达人 xD
Anyway yesterday was her birthday!!!:):):) have a very very very sweet birthday my dear girl, here's to 7 years of amazing friendship and many more to go<3
Met up with one of my old buddies for drinks yesterday! It was good talking after so long. Went back to klapsons' bar because the manager was with chef and a few others and asked me along and hahah they talked about NS:O maybe it's a guy thing?
So much for my no alcohol for a month:/ I shan't drink until Shek comes back from Taiwan!!
Yes, one for the road indeed.



No comments:
Post a Comment