Before I go on any further, this is the first time I'm logging on using the iPad and hence when I was trying to set up the blogger account here (typing is SO MUCH EASIER compared to the iPhone, now I know why people buy both the iPhone and iPad even though I thought it was ridiculous:( ) and I nearly posted to my secondary school CCA website OMG WTF
Okay anyway! A few days ago met up with the girls from sec 4 class ahhhh so happy:) nothing much seems to have changed from the last meeting (that's what I always say) but undeniably things has changed:( in a month D and R are going to fly off, A L C are starting school in NUS (school will no longer be Raffles.. Must get used to it) and then J will be flying off to Aussie next year.. Essentially no one will be sending me off waaa:'(
Original plan to visit night safari was scrapped sigh (I have never been there lol) and we met at city hall instead, but us being us, as we wandered in search for Thai food, we drifted past Thai Express at city link mall to the Thai Express in Marina Square zzz. Geniusmeme.jpg max hahaha
Then we ended up queuing up at the neighbouring hotpot queue lol wtf!!! Luckily someone realised it soon enough heheh :)
Dinner was good, can't remember what we were talking about but there are always such lol moments:) I have no idea why or how but I always have such a good time whenever I meet up with old classmates:') really laugh until cry hahah! Went for some gelato and omg last warning, the chair imprinted some intense marks on our thighs D:
Just got an idea, next time if I open restaurant I'll design the chairs such that when the person wearing shorts or short skirt sits on it, my restaurant name will be on their hamstrings~~~
Don't steal ah:P
Going home was even funnier cos me and D were sitting down at the two seater area in the MRT, and we squeezed such that Jo can sit too, and we realised there was an empty seat opposite us and the guy was looking judgementally at us HAHAHA. Omg I swear we were laughing like mad people NON STOPPPPPP:)))
Okay pictures are on Facebook ah in kinda too lazy to post them because blogger is so unpix friendly so yes very very wordy indeed
WATCHING SINGAPORE PLAY AGAINST KOREA WHILE BLOGGING AND WAITING FOR THEM TO WIN BEFORE GOING MUAYTHAI
COME ON SINGAPORE LET'S GO
No comments:
Post a Comment