Recently I found out something about someone who I always thought I could trust
I mean, I always knew deep down that he might be hiding some things but I chose to ignore them because all along, I will trust someone until he/she gives me a reason to doubt them
So I chose to trust him anyway
What
A
Fool
I guess you can't truly know someone, but wow, for someone to be that repulsive and disgusting?
I never thought it was possible
At least, I never thought it would happen to me
I guess better late than never
What sucks most is not knowing which part of what he said was the truth, and which were lies
But it doesn't matter anymore
Point is, I never thought I'd say this, but the whole if you put up walls around yourself the harder you fall and all that, it's bullshit. It never hurts to protect yourself. Really. Yeah sure you may think the person won't harm you and stuff but you can never EVER be too careful. I learnt it the hard way and I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through this shit.
NO ONE OUGHT TO FEEL THIS WAY.
Except assholes who do that to other people, I hope karma comes back a full circle and fucks you upside down. THRICE OVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment