Visited the market at Rippone.. Saturdays are beautiful days to go shopping:)
This cheese tart has a mini oven inside, no way it could have stayed warm for SO long
Bread everywhere.. Ahhhh the pain au chocolat is soooo amazing I wish I can give each and every one of you a bite each mmm
Beautiful flowers sold along the streets
Dogs are EVERYWHERE here. They are allowed in the stores and cafes <3 p="">
Went to visit a church.. I had my eyes on all the amazing stained glass and architecture that I didn't see one of the stone bodies (similiar to the one above) on the floor, ALMOST TRIPPED OVER IT
Also, there are many trapdoors and stuff on the floor.. I bet there are a lot more history under the floors. Maybe zombies?
25kg dog meets 7kg dog. SO CUTE wtf
The fork at Vevey!!! Can't believe I'm seeing this with my own eyes!!
New bf :3
Springtime come soon please
JETTY JUMPINGGGGG
Cheese factory at Gruyere. I always knew I look handsome in a beard
Really feels like RWS. Visited the castle here, it's huge but inside is... Hmmmm :/ I mean sure it's pretty posh I suppose but I think my house is nicer :>
Dinner! Pickles and onions as an appetizer!
My favorite mean senior
Bread, cheese and ham <3 p="">
3>
Time for raclette!!! Basically you wait for the cheese to brown and you scrap it off and put it on baby potatoes to eat ^^ This is SO good omgah
Meringue and double cream. I don't even like meringues, nor double cream, but this is THE SEX wtf it is the taste of heavens and angels combined i don't even
Her face when she first ate it hehehe so cute
Random night out to Watergate Cafe (lol "cafe" when it's a bar)
And my first visitor of the year hehehe yayyyy hiiiiii
I miss driving :( The transportation here is good but it's SO fucking expensive, if I wanna go to the Gare (like the heart of Lausanne), it's 5.4CHF which is.. $7??? I bought the half priced ticket card with the free travelling after 7pm, both combined cost me 304CHF. Just kill me now.
Shopping here is AMAZING though omg omg omg I can just shop all day hehehe:) This weekend I'll go shopping for a blazer <3 comeeeeeeee="" here="" i="" p="" zara="">
3>
3>




No comments:
Post a Comment