Sunday, March 24, 2013

What school has been like

It has been nearly a month and a half since I last left Singapore, and sometimes when the weekend gets quiet it still feels very lonely. I've friends here who are partying like CRAZY I don't even know how they do it, it's funny watching them get thrashed/drunk texting though

On a side note, the fire brigade came up to the school yesterday. Maybe you're not yet sure of the implications of this.. If you smoke in your room and the alarm goes off, after 10pm, security will not be able to switch off the alarm. The fire brigade will come up to the school, and if it's a false alarm, a 1000CHF fine will be imposed on the person who will set off the alarm. Yes, welcome to Switzerland, the land of overpriced commodities.

I'm really glad I got back into the game and joined EHL Cheerleading, granted, I was not a very active member back in RGS but then again back then, I did not love dance the way I do now. The squad is also the main dance team of the school, and for tuesday, we'll be performing for EHL's Got Talent (I know I know, me in a talent show? I never thought it was possible either) and it is a very intense dance routine. Yesterday we had a 3h practice and my thighs have never screamed with such pain before, glorious glorious muscle aches >D

Sometimes the alone time on weekends do give me some silent reprieve from all the crazy going ons in school.



No comments: