
Rewatched 50 First Dates for the 4th time, and it was SAD ): Sometimes it's the trials and tribulations in life that make you who you are-- you may be a better person or end up being worse.
But perhaps it was a blessing in disguise for Lucy to wake up every morning and forget about the unhappy things that happened to her the day before.
How many people can wake up and love someone like they did on the first day? Over and over again? And being able to meet a guy who will love you the way he did on the first day, trying to win your heart every single day.
She's lucky.

Anyway, I was considering quitting Econs, but there are those little things in class that make me miss is so much.
Before class we were hanging out in the next door class and we were having crazy fun. Like Mrs Coke Stained Lips was trying to rape me, then I whispered "COKE STAINED LIPS" and she actually pinched my waist!!! And I couldnt feel my waist hahahah horrible >(
Wen Yan: *making weird tongue flapping noises*
Me: SHH!!!
Wen Yan: Ya la Gatot! So noisy for what!
Gatot: WY! Don't noisy la!
Wen Yan: Tsk tsk Gatot >(
Gatot: AMANDA CHEU you keep quiet!!
Cheu: OI!
Wen Yan: Ya la Amanda! Tsk tsk!!
Me: OI!
Cui Er: Hahahah WY you always snore in math!
Wen Yan: I don't!
Cui Er: O rly? Your eyes were closed^^
Rach Ang: There's this girl in class who snored then she woke up and everyone was looking at her!
Cui Er: That's nice LOL.
Wen Yan: I don't snore in class! I can feel it!
Me: So.. You can feel your snores.
Gatot: Wen Yan OWNED!
Me: SHH!!!
Wen Yan: Ya la Gatot! So noisy for what!
Gatot: WY! Don't noisy la!
Wen Yan: Tsk tsk Gatot >(
Gatot: AMANDA CHEU you keep quiet!!
Cheu: OI!
Wen Yan: Ya la Amanda! Tsk tsk!!
Me: OI!
Cui Er: Hahahah WY you always snore in math!
Wen Yan: I don't!
Cui Er: O rly? Your eyes were closed^^
Rach Ang: There's this girl in class who snored then she woke up and everyone was looking at her!
Cui Er: That's nice LOL.
Wen Yan: I don't snore in class! I can feel it!
Me: So.. You can feel your snores.
Gatot: Wen Yan OWNED!
It's these little things that I'll miss.
Labby; HAHAHAHA ttly!!! OMG!!!! :D Relieved about?? :O
Mr Coke Stained Lips; heehee IKR :D This post is related to you too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment