Monday, July 12, 2010


Some people will tell you that you can't touch the sky no matter how hard you try.

But you just need to close your eyes and imagine.

And no one can tell you that you are wrong.

Also, it helps to have a good camera.

Anyway, was reading through old messages, birthday cards, letters, valentine's day notes, and omg I miss everyone so much. Love you guys loads ): I know it seems superficial to say love like that but I realised that it doesn't need to be romantic love, but a heart that always want to make someone else happy.

That's love too.

So who says one can't find love? You just need to look past the Hollywood's interpretation of love and find your own definition of love.

That way, everybody will be loved.

p.s. LABBIE I read your VDay note to me and omg I loled non stop. IMYSM BB)): Crappo Ultimatum ftw <3

Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano

No comments: