World Cup yesterday was slightly boring. There was absolutely no goals until the 100+th minute ): There were many near goals and spaghetti hair man (Spain #5) was being very distracting with his spaghetti hair.
And there were 9 Yellow Cards (I think. Lost count) and lots of falling down. Alonso got kicked in his perfect chest! I got pretty bored after awhile because there were no goals >_>
What's up with Iniesta's undershirt anyway? HAHAHA cute (Y) I could hear people screaming from the opposite blocks whenever there was a near goal. I wish I could but ohwells watching alone isn't that exciting ):
But WELL DONE SPAIN & HOLLAND ANYWAY (:
p.s. I do not have a bimbotic voice :D

Gatot; OMG HOW DID YOU FIND MY BLOG?!?
Cheryl; HAHAHA i bet you didnt right ):
omg cheryl and gatot tagged HAHAHAH (Y)
And there were 9 Yellow Cards (I think. Lost count) and lots of falling down. Alonso got kicked in his perfect chest! I got pretty bored after awhile because there were no goals >_>
What's up with Iniesta's undershirt anyway? HAHAHA cute (Y) I could hear people screaming from the opposite blocks whenever there was a near goal. I wish I could but ohwells watching alone isn't that exciting ):
But WELL DONE SPAIN & HOLLAND ANYWAY (:
p.s. I do not have a bimbotic voice :D

Gatot; OMG HOW DID YOU FIND MY BLOG?!?
Cheryl; HAHAHA i bet you didnt right ):
omg cheryl and gatot tagged HAHAHAH (Y)
No comments:
Post a Comment