Monday, July 26, 2010

We've been not talking for so long I don't even remember why.

Okay maybe I do, but I don't see a point anymore.


Today was Stuck In The Lift Day. Seriously, that was the most dramatic thing ever. We all got on, some people left on the 5th floor, and 9 of us were in it.

Little did we know the next 45 minutes will redefine us.

Maybe not. BUT STILL. You get it.

We started off thinking that it'll move soon, but we were stuck there for a full 45 minutes. Seriously. The lights started flickering and stuff. Hahahah Cheryl was like ultra amused okay. And her incessant "I need to pee!!!" was HILARIOUS.

Luckily nobody was claustrophobic. But hey at least we didn't sit there and not talk. Made new friends (kinda. HAHAH) and even did homework!! That's uber cool. How many people get to sit down in the lift and study GP? Ü

Finally after some time, we stumbled out on the first floor. Which came as a surprise because the lift said 9/14/11.

TODAY WAS A FAT DAY >(

This is the second time I voluntarily bought milk chocolate. I must be out of my mind seriously.


Cheryl: I have given you another one of my first time!

Aw I love that QT hahah sometimes when i don't feel like blogging, but i know my blog will reach into your blogstalking soul and lift it up and make you happy and squeal in joy.

Such are the simple joys in life. Hey maybe that's how stalkers stay happy. They stalk. They reach Nirvana of stalkerism. Full stop.

No comments: