Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cool botanical lovin'


Went out with cheryl and Anisha my darlings on Sunday! Went for lunch at Island Creamery first, we ate a week old trifle and ganaclulu loll






We set the camera on timer and Cheryl suddenly announced "IZ BLINKING" and I started giggling like mad, hence explaining the matrix looking haze surrounding my body



The object that has received many cheek kisses from me over the past year

Just as I was lamenting that I have never seen my pix up on the wall, I turned to the right and saw this!!



It was on my right:D can actually see it in the first pix

The toilet at Cluny Court is like mad nice!!



Walked over to Bot Gardens and into the Orchid Garden!!!! CRAZY PRETTY THERE. We took pix like noob tourists heheh:>














"Go there take photo with flowers! Alone!" Anisha is like my dad




Then we went over to Coolhouse~~ it's SUPER amazing+fun heheh. It's quite cold inside, true to it's name, so I froze (no surprise) I will be the first to die in a blizzard of some sort should the world descend into an age of cold and darkness



Picture of coolhouse on the outside taken inside coolhouse










Intense mist!!






Heheh gayness<3



Some fail jump shot, I am always accorded the prize of Queen Unglam
This is my destiny>D




Then it started raining like mad!! I was the only one with the umbrelly so I took it and their bags while they frolicked in the rain. And we realized we had a longass way to walk back:(

We saw a buggy behind us, driven by BG staff, and we were just contemplating the chance that we will be allowed a ride out but decided it wasn't feasible (Anisha's friends had tried in multiple occasions and failed to flag down a buggy)

BUT THE BUGGY STOPPED FOR US OMG WE GOT SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!



We drove past so many people who could only look at us with longing/disbelief/wtf-is-this look on their faces as we waved to them

Okay actually I only waved to one AND HE WAVED BACK lol


Me being overly excited and giggling again

After Cheryl left, Anisha and I hung out at Cluny Court! Went to Simply Bread

Had a chocolate bun, deliciously buttery and chocolatey. The place is beautiful and serene!


That concludes a very fun day at BG(:

Bf coming over to find me for lunch later yay~

Today I had a YB candidate:( Ah well adds spice to the job I guess hahah! J agrees that we should get a paper shredder so we can shred all the YB candidates' profiles>D

LUNCH SOON I'm starving and there are no more easygo seaweed flavoured corn sticks:(




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: