HAPPY FRIDAY GUYZZZZ
Finally the weekend!!! Lucky Roy spending romantic Christmas with gf in Finland!! Zomg lucky.
Anyway work is fun:> Thanks guys for all the replies on Facebook omg <3 it's more fun when you're helping your friends, than random ppl who don't answer your calls and you can't destroy them>(
Everyone in this office quite young, oldest maybe 36 but can click super well! Like I go disturb them and spoil their cover when they're acting busy. And eat popcorn from a cup (like our whole group does, even other group head also come over HAHAHA) sneakily so that asst director won't see (but he knows somehow)
GARRETT's! Cheese and caramel, damn nice ah. At first I thought they went to but carrots. I was pleasantly surprised:D

Roy: Amanda look like Shen Jia Yi!
Me: NO what the
Donavan: She acted in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon right?
Angela: Noooo that is Zhang Zi Yi!!!!
That joke will continue beyond it's shelf life of two days hahaha. Well everyone's spending it with their other half, while I shall spend it watching No Strings Attached
Well at least I have Saturday and Sunday to spend with one pretty girl and two pretty girls respectively!!! Of course I haven't forgotten them:D
Here's the one!

Will take pix with two other pretty girls on Sunday~~
Have a great weekend people!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment