Monday, December 26, 2011


Went to Teo Heng with bf+his siblings+cousin+sis-in-law! It's a karaoke place which is cheaper than kbox and the place is damn nice and clean!!

Singing was super fun hahaha esp all the duets+love songs heheh<3






The way he looks at me while singing is simply divine HAHAHA I CANNOT RESIST



My hair is mad long! But I no ballz to cut it short:( don't really wanna cut also cos I spent so long growing it:'( okay I sound like a tart

Anyway for dinz I went with family to



This place is SUPER NICE like omg I can't even begin to describe how fucking awesome it is. And the serving's small so we can order lots of small dishes! Most of it comes in servings of 2 (not awkward 3 like DTF/Crystal Jade where a family of 4 can't share properly) so in 2 we can 一人一半感情不散

Anyway guyz if survey ppl come up and ask you for a survey, and say they're from OCBC or whatever, BE CAREFUL check that the survey form has the company letterhead as the header!!! I fear to think what the survey dude has done with my other info (good thing he thinks I poor cos I put salary as 0 or smth)



What a creep.

The year is coming to a close, finally.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: