Saturday, July 30, 2011

Anyone read the horoscopes on Friday? Actually even if you did I doubt you'd have read Taurus

But anyway, here is a summary: your ability to express your feelings in words have peaked so take the change to talk to your sweetie or solve any awkwardness between friends.

If THIS is the peak, I don't wanna know what it's like when it's at the bottom of the abyss

Because I'm so bad with my words it's not even possible. Either I get overly careful with what I say and look deliberate, or rant non stop and look like a loudmouth asshole. Either ways.. Not cool.

I wish I'm one of them people who can say what they feel and others will understand exactly how they feel.

This is generally how conversations between me and Cheryl/Anisha go:

Me: Which was why I couldn't have, yknow, it's just damn hard like.. Aiya you know what I mean right?
C/A: Ya sameeee it's like the -hand gestures- you get it right!!

Which is pretty lulz but we get the message across lol

Thing is, I know I will meet people in the outside world who will ask me how I feel about certain issues or ask me to tell them how exactly I feel. And sometimes even the people closest to me will ask me that too. And I have the amazing ability to come across as something I never wanted to be:(

Sometimes I can't tell people how I truly feel not because I don't know why (I do know why deep down), not because I don't trust them, not because I do things without a purpose, but because I can't find the right words to make them understand. And more often than not, I say the wrong things and come across as some major.. Aiya I don't know how to put it across so I'll use the words of Jessie J from, surprise surprise, Nobody's Perfect

When I'm nervous I have this thing yeah I talk too much
Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up
And that's where I seem to fuck up
I forget about the consequences, for a minute there I lose my senses
And in the heat of the moment my mouth's starts going the words start flowing
VERBAL DIARRHEA

But it doesn't stop me from trying because I know if those people truly want to know who I am and understand me, they will still get the message no matter what. (I added in verbal diarrhea by myself if you still haven't listened to that song) (but can you just imagine her screaming that!! HAHAHA)

Anyway my facebook's deactivated!

No comments: