Friday, July 8, 2011

Some people tell you to be yourself, then judge you. I guess it's because they know you're an unique individual, and are just afraid that if you're like someone else (or be like them), they can't judge you otherwise it'd be like they're judging themselves.

So if people choose to judge you and tell your life story, what you do is just to brave a smile to tell them that you DGAF, it's the best (/only) shield you have against their sharp barbs. Sooner or later, fortunately or unfortunately, you'll get numb to it all.

I wish I can tie you up in my shoes so you can feel unpretty too

You're in a position to make people feel unpretty inside but you don't have to do that, because it not only makes you unpretty inside, it makes you a heinous hideous beast.

Also, know that people are in no position to make you feel unpretty because you're beautiful<3

No comments: