Thursday, July 28, 2011

Still in love with Jessie J's Nobody's Perfect

Please go listen to it, I think it teaches people a lot on what it takes to love and to be loved- in order to earn the latter you must do the former, yet it's not enough.

And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we had is broken

If your intentions could be misinterpreted by others, could it be that you have allowed that possibility to have existed in the first place? Do you have the power to prevent it from happening?

I know it's time that I learned to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson learned

Seriously this song is SATURATED with learning points. And I love songs like this compared to Judas or something, it's a nice song but beyond that, nah.

It's one of those reflective nights again.

No comments: