"In the recent Part A Battlefield Trail held on 18 July 2011, our Part As did the unit proud by achieving great results.
They were involved in the Amazing Race, which involved answering questions on World War II. After the tough race, we are pleased that they have clinched BOTH the 2ND and 3RD awards! (:"
LOL wtf is a Battlefield Trail???????? But anyway great job~
HPDH2 is a very very great and touching movie, but watch it if you have read the book (otherwise you won't understand like poor Zixuan hahah)
Quite alot of couples went to watch it, and all the girls in my row cried hahah. Okay this woman on my left was sitting alone and she started crying even before the sad part and she sniffled damn loudly omg I saw alot of people downstairs turning around to catch a glimpse of tears
SPOILER ALERT~ Which is kinda irrelevant because if you read the book you would have already known what's going on
When Remus and Tonks died and they were side by side and their fingers were freaking outstretched towards each other DAMN HEARTBREAKING OMG I DIED
Anyway, I find it highly intriguing how bros work. Take this for example:
A: Eh come check the slides la!
B: No need check, I saw already
A: Fuck you it's new slides la!
C: Eh you coming my house for dinner not?
B: K whatever. C, you doing conclusion?
C: Eh fuck you la I asking you about dinner right?
B: You fuckface I asking you about conclusion!!!
-throw in more expletives and middle fingers-
Me: Omg chill la!
And the answer was: That's how bros work.
LOL
Cool hor
They were involved in the Amazing Race, which involved answering questions on World War II. After the tough race, we are pleased that they have clinched BOTH the 2ND and 3RD awards! (:"
LOL wtf is a Battlefield Trail???????? But anyway great job~
HPDH2 is a very very great and touching movie, but watch it if you have read the book (otherwise you won't understand like poor Zixuan hahah)
Quite alot of couples went to watch it, and all the girls in my row cried hahah. Okay this woman on my left was sitting alone and she started crying even before the sad part and she sniffled damn loudly omg I saw alot of people downstairs turning around to catch a glimpse of tears
SPOILER ALERT~ Which is kinda irrelevant because if you read the book you would have already known what's going on
When Remus and Tonks died and they were side by side and their fingers were freaking outstretched towards each other DAMN HEARTBREAKING OMG I DIED
Anyway, I find it highly intriguing how bros work. Take this for example:
A: Eh come check the slides la!
B: No need check, I saw already
A: Fuck you it's new slides la!
C: Eh you coming my house for dinner not?
B: K whatever. C, you doing conclusion?
C: Eh fuck you la I asking you about dinner right?
B: You fuckface I asking you about conclusion!!!
-throw in more expletives and middle fingers-
Me: Omg chill la!
And the answer was: That's how bros work.
LOL
Cool hor
No comments:
Post a Comment