Sunday, July 3, 2011

韓以風:Girls should be like 美樂, clean and pure (LOL idk anyhow translate one), down-to-earth and not at all full of antics
韓以烈:Sounds like a kiwi.. Hairy on the outside, sour and sweet on the inside. (WHICH IS QUITE FUNNY HAHAHA) Is that what you like about her?
以風: That's not all, she's very efficient and smart, it's as if if the sky were to collaspe, she will be able to hold it up.
以烈: That sounds like how I want my secretary to be..
以風: She's a very good housekeeper, she can whip up amazing dishes for my friends. I feel safe having her around.
以烈: An excellent maid can do that. As long as you have money, you can invite a 5-star chef to your kitchen, there's no problem.
以風: Obviously, if you want to put it that way, I've got nothing else to say. But in this day and age, where're you going to find such a girl so gentle and caring, yet willing to wholeheartedly serve you as well as your family as well as she can?
以烈: After so long, all I've got is how she's a very useful person. Let me ask you, do you like her as a person or her capabilities?
以風: I.. What kind of question is that? I obviously like.. like her as a person.


Love is a word easily said but not easily felt. Don't say you love someone unless you really mean it. It goes out to all the boys who confuse love with any other feelings except that.

NB: This is just a post about how I feel about people like 以風, who I'm sure is a very nice person but just confused, NOT about my life/my bf/my feelings

No comments: