At what age do you feel like you grew up mentally/emotionally?
Probably 15 going on 16. Hard a rough time and it woke me from my optimistic fairy tale.
Do you have any brothers?
Not blood brothers but I have a few good bros(:
Who did you talk on the phone with last night?
Hahaha last night, tonight, and every night: boyfriend
What annoys you most in a person?
When people just go on and on and on and on
(like "omygod i wrote blablabla in the essay and i don't know if it's right and do you think I'm right yeah I think I'm right but I don't know if I'm right" (this is when Des and I were in the toilet and we got stopped) and I was like "yeah you're right go away")
Have you changed this year?
I do think so! Some good, some bad but I regret nothing
Are you talking to anyone tonight?
Oh definitely, it's a routine that I look forward to
What are you doing tomorrow?
Tuition+dinner (gram's treating to chicken rice at some hotel lol)
Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Nope I find it fascinating and always anticipate what is to come
Whose bed did you lay in last that wasn’t yours?
Hahah WELLSSSSS
Are you a type of person who cares what people say about you?
If they're people who means a lot to me! Otherwise if you don't mean shit to me your criticism is invalid
Are you a really understanding person?
It's hard but I try.
How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
9!
How many pillows do you like to sleep with?
FOUR (and one banana and one bolster; it's amazing how I find room to sleep)
Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
Nope because my psychotic sister didn't come in in the middle of the night to wake me up to look at the stars
Would you have sex with the person you like/love right now?
Not now but after marriage, sure~
How are you feeling lately?
Mixed feelings of stress+calm+panic+love+gratitude+fear
How do you wear your hair most of the time?
Down so I can whip them back and forth~
Do you have trust issues?
Nope. But sometimes my trust issues come from too much trust
What does your handwriting look like?
Like sex
Think back to the last person you kissed, did that person ever give you a piggy back ride?
Yes!
What should you be doing right now?
Watching Kampung Ties
When did you last straighten your hair?
Never did!
Do you think any of your neighbors are creepers?
Hahah nope
Are you a jealous person?
I do get jealous but these feelings don't come often. I'm thankful people around me don't do things that make me jealous:P
Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes?
Sometimes they're just dumb so we'll just lol at them together, it's cool
Is it possible to be single and happy?
Yeah why not(:
When was the last time you laughed really hard and why?
Yesterday! Because you made me really happy:>
Do you miss anyone right now?
Anisha Cheryl and bf
Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s eyes?
Actually.. No, he has these beautiful dark grey eyes and I have eyes the colour of tanned cowskin
Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
DEFINITELY
What do you bite on more, your tongue, lip, or nails?
Nails for sure!
Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Never intentionally
Where did you go today?
Toilet
Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side?
Side? Actually I put chili sauce hahah
Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
Can! But I'd feel so naked and unprotected from the monsters of the dark
If you could change your eye color what would you change it to?
Ooh I'd love to try ocean turquoise
Who did you last go out to eat with?
BF~
Are you the youngest person living in your house?
Yepppp:>
How many bracelets do you have on right now?
None!
Where are you located right now?
Home sweet home
Have you ever liked someone that was in a relationship?
Hahah nope, I'm a good girl(:
Would you prefer to date someone taller, shorter or the same height as you?
Taller! But actually height doesn't really matter, it'll just be nice
When you’re getting ready for something, do you listen to music?
Nope I'll be kanchiong spidering, no time!!
Someone says “all guys are players” You say?
I'd tell you one I know best who isn't but I'm afraid you'll fall in love with him too
But seriously, the guys I know are not players, they're really very nice!
If your phone goes off during the night, do you answer it?
Yes (assuming in the rare occasion that I do even wake up)
Do you think you will be in a relationship two months from now?
Yeah ;>
Does anyone like you?
More than like~~
Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
Nope, two holes are more than enough to breathe from!
Was the last person you kissed younger or older than you?
Same age!
Has anyone ever told you that they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Yeah♥
Would you change anything about yourself if you could?
Personality wise yes! Less procrastination, longer attention span, more confidence, smarter, funnier, faster
Looks wise: The ability to eat all I can yet maintain healthy+slim
Then my life really is perfect
Do you get along with girls?
Oh yes(: But not all!
Do you think people have any misconceptions about you?
Hahah yeah like Vishaal's brother
I've learnt to not care about them anymore, instead of spending all my efforts proving to people who don't care who I really am, might as well spend that effort on the people I love to love them more
What’d you do today?
Physics+eat+run (a bit)
Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?
Nope but a little after I woke up, yes(:
Last song you heard?
Boomerang by DJ Felli I should think
Do you tell your best friend EVERYTHING?
Mostly!
Last time you were disappointed?
Yesterday during double paper disaster
Have you ever been more attracted to a significant other’s sibling than them?
What the fuck no (I am thinking of Berlin rn)
Are you happy at the moment?
Okay okay la(:
Do you tend to fall for people easily?
I learnt to build my walls in correct locations (like fengshui teehee) but someone special came along~
How do you feel?
WHY IS THIS SO FREAKING LONG OMFG
Have you ever cried while in the shower?
Yes I have Ö
Does it take a lot for someone to earn your trust?
I give it to you assuming you won't betray it
What is today’s date?
17th November 2011
What did you do on New Years Eve?
Last year I was at Boon Lay Countdown in a hanbok hahah
Was your mom there?
Nope!
Can you speak any other language than English?
Chinese and Sarcasm
What is the last letter of your middle name?
i
What jewelry do you wear all the time?
My commitment ring
What do you have planned for tonight?
One way trip to Dreamland
Do you prefer myspace or socialsplash?
TUMBLR \(^.^)/
and my blog heehee
What was last thing you drank?
Gong Cha!
If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A level syllabus in my head
But a cuddle would suffice too
What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping!
Are you interested in anyone right now?
Indeed
Fuck this is the last time I'm doing such a longass survey
No comments:
Post a Comment