Two more days to freedom.
Funny looking at it when I put it like that. Because we are never actually free, are we.
SATs. Uni apps. Essays. What to wear to Song's wedding.
I actually haven't seen a grown adult have his/her ears pierced in public before. Have you? Well here's your chance, in the late afternoon/early evening of 1st Dec, yours truly will have her earlobes punched by the (presumably) experienced, uh, ear punchers at Orchard's B*Dazzled
This is exciting, because I've always considered one to have a high threshold for pain
Ironically, psychological pain hurts me most
Threaten to poke me and I will scream
I see a cockroach and imagine it mauling me and I scream
Crack your knuckles and I scream
My lab partner's test tube started boiling with a loud crack as the mouth of the test tube faced me and I scream
Watch The Ring and I call Cheryl and I scream
Go to the freezer and get ice cream
Scoot over niggaz y'all dawgs got a rapper in town

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment