FIN
When I counted my Chem answers, I got exactly 10 each of A B C D
First reaction: What is this fuckery
But whatever it's over! Our class wrote stuffz on our school shirts, I don't have from many but I've got those from the few people who mean more to me(:
Had some time before sis' celebration so went to Island w bf! And guess what, I saw two beautiful girls walk in~~ Took pix w Cheryl and Cuier and left it for their wall(: I'll post it when I get the pix from him! And he pangsai drew nonsense on my face, and I so nice somemore drew a lovely moustache on him. Tsk.

I thought the brownie will be meh but it's SUPER NICE omfg.
Dinz was Jap and then went for drinks at Ku Dé Ta! Saw the Infinitity pool! Super nice. Pix soon(:
Btw I can't believe my sis got stopped by the bouncer cos he wanted to check her ID and I didn't. Pfft what an ego boost to her hahaha.
My feet are super fucking painful and I just drained a blister ugh. This time it must be amputated for sure.

Started playing this Snoopy Street Fair game and had to take a photobooth pix w him! Hahaha Snoopy so cute:>
An exciting line up of events this month! I can't wait!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment