Monday, November 21, 2011

Big Bang Brain


I HAVE to write it down somewhere before the scumbag brain repeats this over and over again in my head

(okay kidding I love you brain but seriously stop doing that)

This bunch of youths who do not look like the type of sweet tongued bunch (ykwim) they were being really loud and stuff when this guy said something more intellectual than what his friends would have expected in a normal conversation, and his friend went "Wa you think 你是 Sheldon ah?" making an obvious reference to Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory (one of my favourite series of all time, with TVD and Glee) who has to lose, in Sheldon's own words, 60 IQ points to be considered "smart".

So yes. That's it.
#anticlimatic max

^Typed that before econs

Oh man NO MORE ECONS EVER

It feels quite surreal. I've been studying this subject for two years and it's over in 3 hours 45 minutes? (Essay+Case studies)

I guess I'll feel kinda nostalgic that I don't have to take econs anymore. This holds true for all subjects. Learning for the sake of learning is fun. It's actually fun to study.

I've a feeling a few months later I'll read this and be like wha?

And the person on my right kept looking at me (before the paper started) >_>
Maybe I failed to mention he was my lab partner too
So I turned and stared back till he backed off his gaze

MUAHAHA

Apparently everyone didn't do
5. Wherever I went people are like
"WTF 5 write what?"
"Salute you man"

Meh

But it's over!!
Cross fingers that I do well
Pray to the bell urge god!!!


There's something about this chase
Six whole years




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: