Thursday, November 24, 2011

WGTL 2


Amanda's weekly guide to life

(Well not exactly weekly but.. It's been a long week)

Topic: HOW TO ENCOURAGE YOURSELF TO RUN

Actually I may not be the best at this topic. After 10 minutes I'm usually overwhelmed by the intense desire to shit or puke. BUT. Still.

Tip 1: Listen To Music

Not thumping rhythmic songs that goes like "I'm so fly like a G6" or "Everyday I'm Shufflin' " because firstly, you are evidently NOT flying. Secondly, neither are you shufflin'. What are you, an iPod or a deck of cards?

Listen to music that actually croons about RUNNING.

"What have I done, wish I could run away from this ship going under"

You simply run and think that there is a ship going under behind you! Perfectos.

Tip 2: Run behind hot people

For inspiration! 'Nuff said.

Tip 3: To allow yourself more space for FOOD

Self explanatory. (Still have half a tub of Dreyer's waiting for me!)

Tip 4: Incentivize yourself!

Well, that's kinda the only time I get to watch TVD/Big Bang Theory so yeah hahaha





Oh and look! Combo god!!!

Tip 5: Staying healthy

Actually since Sec 4, running hasn't actually allowed me to lose weight. I just imagine my arteries
clogging up with gooey fats and that's enough to make me work out. (But the fact that I just ate Dreyer's Toasted Almond straight out of the tub renders my argument semi-invalid)

Besides, you might actually be able to gain some muscle to successfully jump over little children in your path like a graceful gazette.




All looks normal down Track Lane




Nothing out of place? No?

Well, WRONG

Because for one, there is this




And this



This hugeass cockroach (I know it looks small but if seeing is my only validation then most of my life isn't real) is making me too scared to run, much less leap over it like a graceful gazette

So I was trying to take a photo of the dead cockroach (due to the pleasure I get seeing the bane of my existence dead>D One down, billions more to go) when suddenly I heard a loud HALLO!

I looked around and saw no one

Suddenly it came again, HALLO HALLO

And I thought to myself OMFG THE COCKROACH SPEAKS SWEET LORD PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL

(I mean, you would too, right?)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: