Sunday, September 9, 2012

Finally a successful class gathering

We were supposed to meet at 12, and it turns out everyone was late hahaha
I was late and I was top 3 earliest lolol

Hence we went for pre lunch ice cream~ Not supposed to eat cold stuff cos of SBJ but sigh irresistible! The Island girl is from Bristol omgggg small world or what:)




Turn up today was really good :)) 9 people turned up yayyyy!
Went for some chinese timsum since Cui Er and Darls are flying off to UK and will probably get shitty chinese food hahah
Crystal Jade XLB!!!! We seriously just ordered and ordered and ordered non stop wtf

The food was good sigh super satisfying *rub belly*

Then went for post lunch ice cream LOL damn jialat :3
We camwhored like crazy yayyyy we have loads of polaroids to keep :')
Oh yeah that reminds me I haven't uploaded them oops kk shall do them after this post
All the photos (excepted the edited ones) are on FB:)


 DAT FACE SCRUNCH^









♥ thanks for the memories 6S :)

No comments: