Did my first flea with my ex colleague Roy! Yay!:) It was kinda fun shopping around other booths hahah :>
The cubes! Super chio or what
These flowers are freeze dried so yeah they'll essentially stay like this
See the boss pack egg also happy
Start of the flea. Super empty!
Boss packing the flowers
Look who decided to drop by! Hello b!:)
Accidentally scratched his hand LOL it was bleeding a bit whoopssss
My shopping haul that day includes:
3 pairs earrings
Nail polish remover
Pouch for lappie accessories
Pink iPhone cable
Necklace from B ("You like this necklace? Kk trust me, think about it a while first then come back. (..off I went looking at some zinc-sodium heat pack) Surprise!:)" awwww)
Went for food with Roy! TCC nomz
Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting
Ended with beef stew from Heath Bistro.. Does anyone has a recommendation on where nice beef stews can be found??
Last night was damn crazy
Never once had I been a position where I had to purge alcohol from my body
At least now I know my limit!
Flirting with danger
No comments:
Post a Comment