So.. The weekend was kinda crazy
Maybe it's a good thing I can't transfer pix from my phone to my mac
I wasn't too aware I took so many photos
I vaguely remember yelling at people for photos which eventually resulted in my phone disappearing for a good two hours
The world is too small
Made some enemies that night too
I know he probably won't read this but my primary school friend of 9 years, Q (which I repeatedly emphasised again and again to guilt trip him into taking care of me) literally had to put up with my incessant laugher/ slapping/ emo/ being angry
"BITCHES BE CRAZY"
"Eh be careful she's really angry now"
And this is why I shall swear off alcohol except wine indefinitely because bad mood+alcohol=bitches be cray
Also.. Thank you J for bringing me back to reality when I really lost myself.
And to B for hoboing outside my house with me at 5am.
Now that that was over, Saturday
OH MY DAD MADE ME REALIZE IT WASN'T DIRT ALL OVER MY BAG IT WAS FOUNDATION LOL
I wondered how it was possible to have so much dirt in my bag
K anyway
Saturday was a good day thankfully :') I've never had someone plan so extensively before
Going down to Dempsey to pick the menu/Bob's for wine tasting to reserve a bottle
Two bottles of Evian later, he tells me Evian spelt backwards is naive
Phooshhhh goes my mind
French onion soup with Comté cheese
Fillet of John Dory, crushed Jerusalem artichokes & peas,
black truffle purée and parmesan
His baked black cod, Quinoa, mussels & Chorizo,
saffron Aioli and crustacean froth
"Oh btw the froth looks like lobster spit. Bon appetit!"
"Stop looking at my eyebrows!! They do NOT need to be threaded"
Best part: Dessert
Degustation plate of desserts
Warm chocolate cake, profiterole, mini Crème Brulée,
“Red Velvet” and mango passion sorbet
Just.. Look at that
The frogs here go quack
This is how we share the space LOL
Because he feels offended that I wanted to flick his nipz
On a sad note though
I seem to be losing people close to me by the day
Sigh.
If only you knew how much I didn't want to hurt you
No comments:
Post a Comment