Went to this lovely quaint Japanese restaurant to catch up with a buddy!
They have the cutest soy sauce pourer ever hehehe
"Don't flash don't flash can see my outer imperfections" LOL
This was my ocha rice! The green tea was super savoury, it's practically like soup actually it's awesome I drank it solo heheh
And yes that was the day where I ate so much, hello panda+durian cake+bread+yogurt etc
Then I had a craving for something chocolatey and cold but not chocolate ice cream so off we traversed in search for that
Hey this photo actually turned out pretty good hahaha it didn't appear like this on the screen I was so sad cos the sky was really pretty
Yay:)
Happy us
Look at the crepe!!! It has cookies and biscuits and meringue and dark chox ice cream with cream all around
Ooh la la!
And look at the moon it was HUGE :O Btw did anyone see the red moon last night??
Some lights show that went on outside SOTA after watchin Step Up Revolution
Headed over to Zouk after! Saw some friends from D&D hahah didn't see Arthi though:(
Heard some med kids got pretty wasted LOL
Josh was like "I'm never going to see a doctor when they graduate" lol basket
Gong cha left a smiley face on the floor
Guitar+iGarage+mike=makeshift jamming session
Also, I'm blogging on this new baby now :')
I predicted within 3 hours the info would get out
And I was right
So much for nothing moves faster than a girl untagging an unglam photo of herself on facebook
Nothing moves faster than gossip
No comments:
Post a Comment