Yes this is a picture of a teddy bear humping the cash register's screen
I quite enjoyed Ted! Okay I LOVED IT hahaha I mean what else can you expect from the guy who created Family Guy :)
Not sure if everyone would appreciate the humour though but I guess if you take it with an open heart and open mind there will surely be at least one part of the movie that will make you LOL super uncontrollably
Watched it with a fellow Family Guy lover so we both loved the movie!!
Ted actually brought tears to my eyes:')
Was at work before that and guess who dropped by~ My super gorgeous Jon hahaha I always call him gorgeous I have no idea why :P
Hey gorgeous I know you're reading this~
After he mentioned wanting to buy gong cha for me I had this super huge bubbletea craving omg
Went for Share Tea's yam milk tea with white pearls without ice and added pudding ahh
Met these two brothers during work as well
R was damn funny hahaha she came to me at first and was like, did you see those two guys?? The one in the striped shirt is super cute! But he's gay!! The guy he's with is his partner
And I was v amused and asked how she knew and apparently he talked like a gay LOL
Anyway so the guy whom she thought was the gay partner came to try (since I'm in charge of the fitting rooms) and when he came out he said, "Did you see my friend? The cute one?"
And I think I was damn horrible I was like "Hahaha your friend? No I didn't see"
which immediately prompted him to reply "He's my brother!!"
LOL I DIED
And I immediately told R the good news so she was happy HAHAHAHA DAMN FUNNY
She then asked Grace the manager to hire them LOLOLOL
Turns out the guy who R thought was cute was having off in lieu cos of AHM (he's in artillery or smth) while his brother (who happens to be very conversant in French) studies somewhere in the UK
Interesting eh
But srsly they were damn cute hahahahaha i swear the entire cellar models were still gushing over them even after they left
Hopefully they'll work soon, R will be super happy hehehe

No comments:
Post a Comment