Omg Shining Legacy today damn fucking sad
I know what it feels like to not feel like explaining yourself even if you know you're right
The haters won't believe it anyway
Having been lied to by the people whom you thought will have your back
Having to cry so hard and feeling like your chest is going to cave in and you're out of breath and the only thing that can save you is the gasps that you take that prevents your chest from caving in, and that clutching your chest is the only way to feel like there's a way to stop your heart from breaking into a million pieces
I am actually the only person in the family that's like :'(
How do you break through a lie that is so perfectly fabricated?
But thankfully, I think the worst has past. I've so much to be thankful for. The past made me who I am now, and I have some of the best people around me so thank you so much, each and every one of you♥
I know what it feels like to not feel like explaining yourself even if you know you're right
The haters won't believe it anyway
Having been lied to by the people whom you thought will have your back
Having to cry so hard and feeling like your chest is going to cave in and you're out of breath and the only thing that can save you is the gasps that you take that prevents your chest from caving in, and that clutching your chest is the only way to feel like there's a way to stop your heart from breaking into a million pieces
I am actually the only person in the family that's like :'(
How do you break through a lie that is so perfectly fabricated?
But thankfully, I think the worst has past. I've so much to be thankful for. The past made me who I am now, and I have some of the best people around me so thank you so much, each and every one of you♥
No comments:
Post a Comment