Thanks to Cheryl, I've been watching Kurt vs Jake (Jacob? Jason?) battles whereby they use the strangest things like the zither/glockenspdjeijw (which I clearly have forgotten how to spell)/recorder/handphone/game boy to make music
(Which is damn cool everyone should watch it hahah)
What I really want to focus on was the recorder.
I don't get why they make us play dumbass songs like Happy Birthday or Mary Had A Little Lamb on the RECORDER. Of course, I used to have another use for it, which was to pretend I'm the Pipe Piper and I danced around my mom while she's cooking until she swears that the neighbors will come a-knocking
I'm sure you do remember this special note whereby you have to cover half that mystical back hole using your thumb. Like, really?
Speaking of mystical holes, why must the last hole of the Chinese flute be covered with a thin layer of plastic wrapping which is used to cover the top of the test tube containing calcium carbonate during SPA? None of the dizi players knew why either.
Now if they teach us how to play POP music on the recorder (check out the baby on recorder by Kurt) it would be totally different. We won't be no Pipe Piper- we will be Justin Bieber.
Which is kinda equally scary. Don't want a whole class filled with little Aunty Lucies (they always swish their fringe hahah)
Speaking of fringes, there is this new trend in school called the Pin Up Your Fringe Cos Of Prelims happening. Daryl called it the No Fringe Syndrome or smth. Which is true I guess. During the exam I have a tendency to play with my fringe and I'll always come out with half my fringe disheveled from all that twirling and twisting.
Twirling and twisting reminds me of Wilbur from Charlotte's Web
"Some pig"
Sing for me, my angel of music
Don't ask me why the Phantom of the Opera popped into my mind.
He's there, the Phantom of the opera
Ahhhhhhh ah ahhhhhyiahhhyiahhhhhhhaaaaa
ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!
I swear, that's how Christine sings. Maybe the Phantom is into BDSM.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment